Pastrami Cured Salmon
For a taste of New York, look no further. Our salmon is smoked to perfection and then covered in a special pastrami rub of 14 different herbs and spices. Enjoy two iconic New York specialties – smoked salmon and pastrami – at the same time and without the cholesterol.
One pound provides 6-8 servings (approximately 2-3 slices per serving)
All salmon arrives hand-sliced, and easy to serve.
What’s the difference between cold smoking vs. hot smoking?
All of our salmon, except kippered salmon, is cold smoked. This is a slow and exacting process in which the fish is carefully infused with a secret blend of wood essences in a special oven where the temperature never rises above 83 degrees Fahrenheit. This traditional process creates the silkiness of smoked salmon. Our kippered salmon, on the contrary, is hot smoked, giving it a flaky, yet juicy, consistency.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
Each of our smoked salmons will stay fresh for 7-10 days after the time of purchase or delivery. Keep refrigerated. Though ideally consumed fresh, smoked salmon can be frozen if tightly wrapped when you receive it. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.