Two Brook Trout
These hot-smoked freshwater fish are so delicious and versatile. They’re perfect on their own or as the “wow” ingredient for salads and sandwiches.
Each order contains 2 fish.
Chubs, brook trout, and whole whitefish all contain bones. We do our best to remove the majority of bones when we fillet (de-bone) a whitefish and when we slice sturgeon and sable. We make no guarantee that these fish will be completely free of bones or cartilage.
Instructions / Storage
All of our select smoked fish will keep approximately one week in refrigeration.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.