High in Omega 3’s, ready to eat and delicious. Squeeze fresh lemon juice and serve on a your favorite bread or salad. For a perfect pairing, try it with our horseradish cream cheese.
Chubs, brook trout, and whole whitefish all contain bones. We do our best to remove the majority of bones when we fillet (de-bone) a whitefish and when we slice sturgeon and sable. We make no guarantee that these fish will be completely free of bones or cartilage.
Instructions / Storage
All of our select smoked fish will keep approximately one week in refrigeration.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.