Smoked Salmon Tartare
For this delicious recipe, we’ve taken our cue from steak tartare, though in this case the salmon is smoked, not raw. Add our Smoked Salmon Tartare to a slice of cucumber, black bread or an endive leaf, and you have an instant appetizer that will impress your guests.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Our egg salad, tuna salad, and smoked salmon tartare have raw onions. Our famous chicken chopped liver is made with caramelized onions.
Instructions / Storage
We do not add any preservatives to our homemade salads. The egg, tuna, chopped liver, and whitefish/baked salmon salad should be enjoyed within 3 days after receiving your delivery. The beet, apple & herring salad should be enjoyed within 5 to 7 days after receiving your delivery. The chopped herring and the smoked salmon tartare should be enjoyed within 7 to 10 days after receiving your delivery.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Russ & Daughters ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.